Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Crazy busy!


Greetings,
I'm pretty excited about what I just created in the shop today. Pictured are more new components for the MoaB (TM) Trainer versions I have envisioned and hope to be testing in a week or two. These parts will be mostly hidden.


Created this new footdeck pad/plate last week after the thermoforming idea ran into a wall.


Inspired by Graham Ezzy's picture from the last post, I pulled out my high wind wave board which will become the smallest (68 liters) member of the new MoaB (TM) fleet.

In other news, our newest team member did not work out and we had to let her know today that she will be leaving us. Hard decision and I thank Emma profusely for wielding the axe!

Oh, almost forgot the biggest news, pictured below is "Great White", which we just acquired and will be fixing up in preparation for road tours with the new fleet this spring.

I guess that's about it for now. Take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment