Monday, April 11, 2016

Warp drive



Just posted on Disruptive Wind Facebook page:



"As many of you already know, I am obsessively working night and day on a top secret project involving water based transportation. I feel like I am in some sort of alternate universe where I am starring in a B movie trying to create a warp drive in my backyard shed. Nobody with any smarts would be trying to do what I am going after. It's too difficult, dangerous, expensive, impractical, After all, one normally does rocket science to go to places like Mars, but I just want to get to New York....! "




As usual, my idea was easy to expand on and get excited about. But in practice, I have run head on into the realities of the real world. Needing to heed the laws of chemistry and physics. Utilizing only limited resources, while maintaining utmost secrecy, this has been perhaps my greatest challenge yet. Way behind on my timetable. Yet I continue because I owe it to myself, and the universe that has supported me so nicely, to see where this goes. Bear with me, thanks! And vote for Bernie Sanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment