Monday, July 30, 2018

The crazy ride continues...

Greetings,
We have leapt so far ahead of the pack that I have trouble even hinting what we are doing. That's why there has not been a blog post in awhile. The budget is almost entirely secret Research and Experimentation right now. I expect little change on this for awhile. Health and life challenges are slowing us down considerably recently, but we shall continue to plug along!

We have a new business model that I do expect not to change much, because it is now based on unpredictable change. This business model is so unique that the model itself classifies as one of our greatest inventions.

As for my recent inventions/discoveries, I will give a hint and say that the quantum physics community is "unhappy" with me as I rock their boat. Too bad! The crazy ride continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment