Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A bit of history

Greetings,
Over the course of product development for the MoaB (TM) repositioner (patent #8870615), over 20 different prototypes have been constructed to test various concepts. Some never even made it to the water, others only briefly. For the purpose of documenting and analysis, video was taken of much of the field testing. As I am preparing to provide information for "due diligence" for a potential deal, I ran across some never watched helmet cam video of a pivotal outing. It was during this short session that a number of important concepts were proven or "discovered", such as "dunk" jibes and "drop hopping". The most important concept proven was that the MoaB repositioner can be used to great advantage on high wind "sinker" boards.  The video is not very polished, and there is no clew mount or external views, but it is short (under 3 minutes) and fast (as is the board). Here it is:



Sorry about that, I had used some nice music that turned out to be copyrighted .
Speaking of, please do not use my patented idea without sending me a royalty.
Only $5 per board, and $3 for each footdeck.
Mail to ;  Peter Schulz  PO Box 2388 Gearhart OR 97138-2388
I do not have products for sale yet. This is unacceptable, I know this. I need help!
I need an entrepreneur to partner with or take over.
 I will make it well worth your while (understatement).
For the right person(s), this is a dream opportunity. The patent is so strong because it has 3 method claims that prevent anyone from creating anything that does the same action. It just does not get any better than that! Get in touch at disruptivewind@gmail.com

OK, here is the revised video without any music (unless you count my hooting) :


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment