Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Opportunity knocks!

http://boards.co.uk/#EffKczTYZ4B3Ke7y.97

Greetings!
I have been crazy busy after having a new huge breakthrough idea that I hope to test and apply to the next generation of prototypes. Was going to title this "Stop the Presses!" but before I could post I was made aware of a discussion on the UK windsurfing magazine BOARDS (link above) about which is better, the "step" gybe vs. the "strap-to-strap" gybe. Well, the strap-to-strap jibe is exactly what the MoaB repositioner does best, being the actual inspiration for the invention! So I have hastily put together a 92 second video called (sorry) "92 Seconds" so I could post a "sneaky" reply to their forum and get some much needed feedback from windsurfers on the other side of the planet who share my stoke for challenging conditions.
Here is the video:


All for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment