Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Reverse auction of Europe!


The proud-funding campaign at Indiegogo  : http://igg.me/at/disruptivewind/x/11426751

has been a huge success, although I apologize to Indiegogo for not making them a single cent so far.

Perhaps this latest HUGE TWIST will do the trick for them. Certainly we have given them a lot of publicity, as the media has run with the "fluffy factor" (I have no idea, just repeating what they told me and I did not want to seem ignorant) as well as the unique concepts introduced using their platform. I was well aware of Indiegogo's  "gogofactor algorithm" and used that to advantage to generate interest in over 50 countries! I sincerely thank all of my great friends who took time out of their busy lives to lend a hand. Thank you!

OK, let's get to it. Obviously. we had our sights set on Europe as it is the largest current market and, frankly, most receptive to new concepts. However, the unitary patent seems unlikely to be fully ratified soon enough for our needs. I run the huge risk of overextending Disruptive Wind by being too greedy. The goal is for Disruptive Wind to thrive and to get this concept out there in a manner that gives it the greatest chance to be taken seriously. So we are going to focus locally. Also, and I want to be really careful about how I say this, we have serious interest in a synergistic opportunity to couple our innovation with other innovation that has more of a "WOW factor". If there is one drawback to this campaign, it is "How are we going to do this in secret now?" I am going to try not to worry about it too much.

REVERSE AUCTION of  EUROPE details

Starting price of $70,000 USD (about 65,000 EUR) gives a contract to assign a Europatent (or any combination of countries covered by the PCT) application that YOU file,
And, a $15,000 perk option  for a down payment to lock in the sale to you (as long as no one else pays full price before we can remove the perk. If that happens, full refund to you.)
Also, $10,000 USD perk add on option available if you want me to file it. Ask around, this is a very good price! This price, as well as the down payment option, will not drop.

At least once each day, at  times of my own choosing, the price will drop, until it sells. If someone buys it publicly OR privately, the perk will disappear. However, a private pending deal will not remove the perk, only a completed deal. Thus, a private deal has secondary rights only. I would suggest going through Indiegogo as their platform is impartial and there is no doubt who bought it first. I am not trying to scam anybody and I am very wary of myself or other potential buyers losing out as well.
If you want to privately make an offer below the current price, go right ahead.
I love creativity; feel free to offer up a trade, equity, licensing, surprise me.
Note that it will not be possible to bid higher once the perk is sold, a legit sale is a sale, done deal.
If you are a patent troll, please use Indiegogo. It does not judge.

European PCT countries (37, to the best of my knowledge)

Albania
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
FRANCE
GERMANY
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
ITALY
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Latvia
Monaco
Macedonia (former Yugoslav Republic of)
Malta
NETHERLANDS
Norway
Poland
PORTUGAL
Romania
Serbia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Slovakia
Slovenia
San Marino
TURKEY
UNITED KINGDOM

For those interested, countries in bold and/or capitalized are those from which there has been interest as of this posting (or update) . My apologies if I have missed you!

Note that the Europatent has significant fees after the filing. It can be  filed in English. But to obtain final grants in some countries may require translation. Also, maintenance fees in Europe are high. This is a huge and significant market for windsurfing, so it may well be worth the cost. Please do your due diligence. Also, the examiners there are "tough" and may not grant as comprehensive a patent as was obtained in the US, or may not even grant one at all.

Best of luck and enjoy the show!



1 comment:

  1. Received a private generous offer for entire planet from an Argentine gentlemen who does his banking in Burkina Faso. You guessed it - scam!

    ReplyDelete